This is an older version of the documentation.
View the latest version here.
If you have a second person who will be live editing your recording, the audio output can be monitored.
To monitor your performance with external headphones, follow these steps:
- Launch Oculus Home
- Access Oculus home from your computer and click the gear icon, then choose Settings.
- While in settings, choose devices from the left hand column menu. Select the Oculus Rift HMD icon to reveal additional settings.
- Mirror audio
- Make sure you click on the settings switch next to “Let other hear my VR experiences” to enable audio to play from your computer. At this time, plug in your headphones into the headphone jack on your computer.
- Change your computer’s audio output
- If you still can’t hear audio through your headphones make sure that Windows is routing your audio to your external headphones. Click on the audio icon in your taskbar and make sure the audio output settings are external headphones.
Next: How to access your video files