The ScoreboardElement keeps score for each user, or for cooperative play where the scores are combined to win or lose together. Optionally, it can also display scores on a TextMeshPro component.
You can tie event handlers in your set to the following list of events:
- OnInitializeP1 - Called to initialize play for player 1.
- OnInitializeP2 - Called to initialize play for player 2. Fired only if 2 players are present.
- OnInitializeP3 - Called to initialize play for player 3. Fired only if 3 players are present.
- OnInitializeP4 - Called to initialize play for player 4. Fired only if 4 players are present.
- OnInitializeP5 - Called to initialize play for player 5. Fired only if 5 players are present.
- OnPoints - Called when points are awarded to any player.
- OnWin - Called when the game has been won.
- OnLose - Called when the game has been lost.
- OnWinReached - Called when the game has been won, but the Continue After Win property was checked.
- OnReset - Called when the game is reset.
- OnCombinedScore(value) - Called when the Combine Scores To Win property is checked. The value is between 0 and 1 and can be used for example to increment the fillAmount of a canvas image.
Note that there can be only one ScoreboardElement in a set, but it can be reused by resetting and changing the points values as needed. To reset the score, trigger the ResetScores() method from any event.