How to import props
To access your own props in Flipside, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Flipside website to access your creator profile.
- Click on the Custom Props link.
- Click Add Prop.
- This will bring you to a page where you can upload your model (obj) , material (mtl), and optional texture (png).
- Click Add Prop to add the prop to Flipside.
- Create prop thumbnail
- Once your prop is added, you need to create a thumbnail preview. Craft your thumbnail then press Save Thumbnail.
- Set the prop settings
- Once you create your thumbnail, you will be brought to the screen where you enter in the prop’s settings. Enter in the prop’s name and its properties then press Save Changes.
- You can change these settings at any time in Flipside by accessing the prop panel. See Changing properties.
- Accessing your prop in Flipside
- Your prop will now appear in the Imported Props category in the Flipside Set Builder palette.
Next: How to remove an imported prop